Unable to register

Dean-Barr wrote on 5/22/2021, 2:22 PM

Hello, I am reinstalling my Magix Music Maker on my new laptop. I entered the serial number, but when I enter my email/password, I get an error message "An error has occurred during the purchase process". I double checked the email/password and all is fine, I can log onto the site, etc. Just unable to Activate the program.

Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 5/22/2021, 2:49 PM

Did you put your serial number in the box for activating a new version or the one for an old version? On the screen shot the old one box is blank but I would have thought that's what you need to use.

Dean-Barr wrote on 5/23/2021, 1:33 AM

Hi Graham,

I actually tried to do it in both, and both times I get the same activation response.

Initially I activated using the "Activate" button in the Welcome Screen (in both older & new versions). This didn't work, so I tried the Activate through the Help menu.

Thanks

SP. wrote on 5/23/2021, 1:37 AM

@Dean-Barr Does it help if you temporarily disable your firewall or Windows Defender?

Dean-Barr wrote on 5/23/2021, 1:47 AM

Graham, I just saw the Upgrade offer and decided to take advantage of it. I will download the new version and install it. If there are any activation issues, I'll come back to you.

Regards, Dean

Dean-Barr wrote on 5/23/2021, 2:39 AM

Just upgraded and installed Magix Music Premium 2021 version. All Activated & working fine so far. Thanks