Trying (unsuccessfully) to sign up for the Samplitude forum

barndoorproductionstheatre wrote on 4/16/2020, 9:13 PM

Gentlemen:

I have twice now been led on an endless round of trying to create an account in your Samplitude forum.

It simply sends me around and around, saying that I have not passed the security check, changing the security challenge question each time and presenting me with a set of tiny, grainy, unviewable pictures in the reCAPTCHA box (or a choice of a fuzzed, white-noise-ridden untranscribable audio clip). Even when I get a clear picture in the reCAPTCHA box and am certain that I have correctly clicked all the boxes, I am sent back to the beginning.

Even trying to send a contact message from the Samplitude forum Sign-up page led me on an endless round of ReCAPTCHA boxes.

I am a long time user of several of your products and have just spent (more) good money on purchasing Samplitude Music Studio 2020.

May I please be let me into the forum?

Thank you.

Respectfully yours.

David

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/17/2020, 4:38 AM

@barndoorproductionstheatre

Sorry to hear about the problems in signing up to the Samplitude forum.

Since these are user to user forums, not a link to any Magix staff, it is highly unlikely that anyone here can directly help you, sorry! I can only suggest using the Support link in the header of any forum page here to contact Customer Support and ask for their help!

I believe @browj2 may be a member of that forum so I have tagged him here to see whether he has any other ideas to offer?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

barndoorproductionstheatre wrote on 4/17/2020, 7:02 AM

Thanks, Jeff.

cybermaster wrote on 4/18/2020, 3:43 PM

I had the same problem.

cybermaster wrote on 4/18/2020, 3:46 PM

Just tried it again...different computer, different browser. Same problem with the reCaptcha failing. Like it's broken or something

David-Watson wrote on 4/20/2020, 11:22 AM

I have tried multiple times to sign up with the same issue.

cybermaster wrote on 4/21/2020, 12:49 PM

...I can only suggest using the Support link in the header of any forum page here to contact Customer Support and ask for their help!

Jeff
Forum Moderator

When you click on the Contact link on the Samplitude forum to send them a message about the problem, you encounter the same issue of the Captcha failing.

emmrecs wrote on 4/21/2020, 1:09 PM

@cybermaster

I suggested using the Support link in the header of any forum page here, i.e. in this Magix forum, not the Samplitude forum. Sorry for any confusion.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Michael-Fields wrote on 4/27/2020, 10:31 PM

I been trying for six weeks now, and still can't get passed the captcha. lol. no word from support yet.

cybermaster wrote on 4/30/2020, 11:40 AM

I got a reply from support. This is what they said,

Unfortunately there are currently problems with the registration of new users. Our admins are already working on a solution. Due to the current situation (homeoffice etc.) this may take some time. We ask for your patience.