Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/11/2018, 3:54 AM

MUSICMAKERJULY18 is the code I'm trying to redeem, but whenever I attempt to redeem it, it tells me I haven't reached the minimum order value for the coupon? How do I redeem it?

Presumably by ensuring that what you are seeking to buy actually meets or exceeds the minimum value required to be able to use the code. I think that minimum is somewhere around £25 to £30 (in the UK). There should be full details on the actual coupon code notification which you received.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

brian-hill wrote on 7/11/2018, 5:39 PM

In the US, the coupon is for $25. So you have to buy something from the store that is at least $25. It is essentially designed that way so that you can't just stack a bunch of $5 or $10 items and get lots of free stuff. Most everything is either $20 or $30 so what that means is you can use the coupon to purchase a $30 item and you only have to pay $5. It's a little bit of a low blow, but honestly, there are some really neat instruments and soundpools that are definitely worth the $5 cost. In the end, they are a business and need to make money, but it's nice of them to give occasional discounts.