tried to scren capture pro x 3 with movavi screen capture, now have problems

osensei wrote on 6/20/2012, 8:34 PM

I tried to capture the screen of me editing with pro x 3, with movavi  screen capture, now my lay out wont return to nomal, tried to reset the layout of the monitors arranger  like it was, but it wont reset.

it like it goes back to the begginers version layout not the prox 3 layout. really wierd conflict

If I move things back in plave and tell it to save the layout it wont do it.  any body have a idea.

I deleted the software and reinstalled pro x 3 and still get the same problem its never done this before only happened upon trying to screen capture with movavi screen capture

Comments

genelythgow wrote on 7/1/2012, 8:06 PM

This sounds like a patch problem, not something easily fixed.  Did you call support via phone?  Keep calling until you get through and fill out a technical complaint form.  You should be able to set the window and save it with no problem.  There must be a software conflict between VPX and your computer or its settings.  

Did you just click on the 'view' tab and press 'standard layout'?  Or did you change the standard layout and swap the monitor positions and save it as your own file?   Best to contact Magix and let them guide you through the steps.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help.  Never had this problem before with either VPX3 or VPX4.  Peace.  -Gene