Trap Version Same **** as 2022

Former user wrote on 12/15/2021, 3:12 AM

Where is the update?

I just purchased MMM Trap Version 2022 it is the same exact version as MMM Premium 2022.

Why did i just pay for the same exact program again?

Another thing, I cant hear the effects on my vocals unless I stop the tracks and play them back.

You people driving me insane.

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 8/4/2021, 4:29 AM

Dear Community,

We just released a new patch for our Music Maker 2022. Patch 30.0.1.23 includes the following changes compared to 30.0.0.11:

Video Monitor is available as a dockable tab

Store: Errors in the filtering of store content have been fixed

Beatbox: Quick access via the file manager is now available for created beatbox loops

Bugfix: Some menu items (e.g. exit) work again

VST Support: Problems with some virus scanners have been fixed

further improvements to the Song Maker

We wish you a lot of fun with Music Maker 2022!

Best wishes,
MAGIX Team

Comments

SP. wrote on 12/15/2021, 3:22 AM

@Former user We are all just users like you. The Trap version gives you a bundle of Trap Soundpools and Music Maker Free Edition and Multicore Support. You should now be able to select three Trap Soundpools for free. All other features are already included in your Premium Edition.

To hear effects while recording you must select an ASIO audio driver in the program settings.

Graham-Hawker wrote on 12/15/2021, 4:08 AM

It does state on the Trap Edition page what you get.

https://www.magix.com/gb/music/music-maker/trap-edition/

I don't understand why people buy these Editions. A few weeks ago you could probably buy three Trap soundpools for less in the sale.

browj2 wrote on 12/15/2021, 9:28 PM

@Former user

Here is what it shows on the Magix.com site about the Trap EDITION:

Nowhere does it say "MMM Trap Version 2022." It says EDITION.

It says you get "All free sounds, features & instruments in Music Maker" and "3 Trap Soundpools of your choice." You get a link to download Music Maker. If you already have Music Maker 2022, you don't need to install it again. All you need is an activation code to get credits for 3 Trap Soundpools of your choice.

There is only ONE Version of Music Maker 2022, the program, and it's free - everyone gets the same Version. There is no other Version, no Trap Version, no 80s Version, no EDM Version, no Hip Hop Version, no Premium Version and no Plus Version of the program. These are all EDITIONS and you first need the program, which is free, to be able apply the Edition that you purchased.

Here is a screen shot from the comparison page. Read what it says in the red box:

Clear enough?

BTW, Music Maker 2022 is now at version (patch) 30.0.4.44.

John CB

Last changed by browj2 on 12/15/2021, 9:47 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Former user wrote on 12/17/2021, 4:32 AM

Magix needs more than a patch. Perhaps a body cast.

emmrecs wrote on 12/17/2021, 6:18 AM

@Former user

You have made very clear in this thread and elsewhere that you do not like the latest release of Music Maker. Others may clearly disagree with you but you have a perfect right to express your opinion. However, if you continue posting, essentially, the same viewpoint your posts are likely to be hidden because there really is no point at all in continuously saying the same thing.

This thread will be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam