To get the Samplitude 2021? Or, not?

littlebadboy wrote on 5/15/2021, 3:25 PM

Hello everyone! I have been using Magix Music Maker for the longest time! I see that there is an ongoing promotion for the 2021 version! And, I think I am ready to graduate from Music Maker for more advanced features. But... I see that I have version 23.0.2.58 included when I got the Music Maker update some time ago. Is it the same? If not, do I need the newer version? I think the 50% off promotion goes until tomorrow only.

Thanks all!

Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 5/15/2021, 4:08 PM

It's not the same. I have the previous version which is version 25.0.0.32. However I don't know how much it has changed. I got my version recently for £7.95 as part of a Fanatical Bundle. I certainly got quite a few new instruments, which can also be used in Music Maker. I guess one question is do you want Independence and Convology Amps. I have the former but rarely use it and don't want the latter. The other thing to bear in mind is that these upgrade offers come up reasonably regularly. It might be more sensible to get used to using your version and see how much you like it. And try demos of other programs and choose the one you really want.