Timeline marker not moving freely

Alec-Allain wrote on 8/26/2021, 3:29 PM

SOFTWARE: Magix Movie Maker 64 Bit
Though it was easily movable yesterday, now my timeline indicator/marker is just sticking wherever I click on the timeline but not moving freely when I attempt to click and drag. Additionally the yellow highlight above the timeline is just a square box now as opposed to the full bar it used to be so I could click and drag that to indicate where the the timeline was to begin and end.

PLEASE, if anyone knows what is going on and how to fix it I will be eternally grateful. I know it's very likely some idiotic thing I did on my end more than likely but I've found NO solutions. Googling the issue brought up tutorial videos on Sony Vegas... for some reason.

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/26/2021, 7:39 PM

@Alec-Allain Please click on the small double-arrow icon in the bottom right corner of the track window. This optimizes the view. You can also press SHIFT+F12 on your keyboard. This should expand the yellow markers again.

If this doesn't help you can reset your layout to its default settings by pressing F4 on your keyboard or using the menu View > Standard Layout.

You did likely nothing wrong. It's some kind of bug that happens from time to time.