This is EDM, This content can be activated directly in the Producer Pl

juanmantovar wrote on 12/30/2023, 3:56 PM

I bought the update for Samplitude Pro 8, then, within the promotion (299 USD) included several libraries or vouches to acquire samples. Some of the promotions included: "This is EDM", but it does not exist on Producer Planet. I bought this promotion because the new ones do not include (199 USD) these vauchers for music samplers. Where can I request these samples that invoice says should be included?

Comments

juanmantovar wrote on 1/2/2024, 8:22 PM

Thanks SP.
Yes, with your link I was able to find these samples.
But I have another problem. Well, the samples are in wav and my thousands of samples are in ogg. So I can't see them in my soundpools.
Can I find these samples ("This is EDM") in the musicmaker store?

SP. wrote on 1/2/2024, 8:45 PM

@juanmantovar Loops packs in the Music Maker in-app-store are labelled "Soundpools". Soundpools need a very specific description file, subfolders and file naming scheme. Otherwise Music Maker cannot automatically detect the BPM, the instrument type or the different pitches. Acid loop packs don't conform to the Soundpool standard. Usually they weren't made by Magix but are older loop packs created by Sony. The files can be used by dragging and dropping them directly from Windows Explorer or the internal file browser into the project.

You can set the store download filetype to WAV or OGG. If you want WAV files, you need to uninstall the OGG Soundpools and redownload them in WAV format.

If you installed or downloaded the loop packs via the Acid installer or Help menu, it's possible they are only included as OGG files. I'm not sure about the details.