There are no samples.

GoncharovEV wrote on 8/17/2023, 10:03 AM

Hello. I use Magix Music Maker (64bit) for a long time. But today, app log me out and after logon i saw that all of sample packs that i`ve bought are disapears. I can see only basic packs. Some of packs that i`ve bought was with license for commercial use. I have opened one of projects where i used this samples and i saw the samples in a project, but they`re not active it seems like i not bought it! Also all packs that was bought not shown in a database. Ten days ago everythig works normal.

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/17/2023, 10:37 AM

@GoncharovEV Go to Files > Settings > Program Settings and click on the button to clean up the store. This will delete the old cache. Doing this often helps.

GoncharovEV wrote on 8/17/2023, 10:44 AM

Thank you for so quick response. Your advice does`t helps. Still only base packs.

emmrecs wrote on 8/17/2023, 1:31 PM

@GoncharovEV

Have you checked the Downloads and Store tabs for any additional soundpools etc, that you are entitled to download? Have you made sure that all activated versions and editions of MM that you have and have previously had are showing on the right hand side of the initial splashscreen? Below is what I see on mine:

If one or more is missing, try entering its serial number using the Enter serial number box.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

GoncharovEV wrote on 8/17/2023, 1:38 PM

I don`t remember does the samle packs are should shows there?

emmrecs wrote on 8/17/2023, 1:42 PM

@GoncharovEV

The sample packs will be listed as available in those tabs if you have checked what I said above about activated versions showing on the splashscreen.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

GoncharovEV wrote on 8/17/2023, 3:51 PM

@emmrecs

There no samples packs in that list.

SP. wrote on 8/17/2023, 3:54 PM

@GoncharovEV Please make sure you are logged in. And then upload a screenshot of your download tab inside Music Maker so that we can see what is going on.

GoncharovEV wrote on 8/17/2023, 6:04 PM

That is the screenshots

I think i found a problem but I'm not sure that's the reason. Some years ago i has a steam version of Magix.
Than i bought an new version on a Magix WebSite, registered and linked bank card (on the website) for future purchasing. Than (some years ago) i deleted steam version. And use only Magix (x64). And all the time it worked. I bought some sample packs and instruments. But today all samples desappeared today. And now i loaded ane project ansaw strange thing, path of one of samples (samle from pack that I have bought from the website!) lead me to the steam folder, it`s impossible, because i don`t use steam version for a long time. I`ll try to clean windows register and maybe reinstal magix App. It`s Very very strange thing!
And here is some of purchaising comfirmations that i found in my e-mail messages.

SP. wrote on 8/17/2023, 7:32 PM

@GoncharovEV Thanks for the screenshots. First of all, please edit your last post remove your personal information from your screenshots. Next, you can upload screenshots with the blue arrow icon above the response text box.

The second screenshot doesn't show the Download tab, but the Soundpool browser.

If I remember it correctly, the Steam version of Music Maker uses a different account (your Steam account) than the standard version of Music Maker (your Magix account). So this might be, why your prevoius purchases aren't showing up. If you still have a backup of your Steam Soundpools you should be able to add them via the gear icon in the Soundpool browser.

GoncharovEV wrote on 8/18/2023, 5:04 AM

@SP. yes steam version uses different account. But I don`t use it for a several years, since i`ve bought other version from website, and all packs i`ve bought was in this version. I don`t bought enything in a steam version.

SP. wrote on 8/18/2023, 6:06 AM

@GoncharovEV Okay. Then everything should be listed in the Download tab.

GoncharovEV wrote on 8/18/2023, 12:59 PM

I`ve solve the problem. All samples that i`ve bought was registred at producerplanet.com. I just logged in  there and downloaded all packs that was purchased through Magix. And after that i just added it into library.