there are 2 version type of MMM in startup page

David-Barselow wrote on 6/21/2022, 12:10 PM

there are 2 version 1 premium and 1 plus of MMM in startup page under theall activated music maker editions.I think since my subscription purchase of unlimited loops it added it. Here is my dilemma, I now have to sign in evrytime I start MMM have this high CPU usage also I uploaded a image of the screen capture.

Comments

SP. wrote on 6/22/2022, 5:08 AM

@David-Barselow Have you tried to reset the program settings under the File > Settings menu? It can also help to clean up the store and re-scan the Soundpools in the program settings.

browj2 wrote on 6/22/2022, 7:35 AM

@David-Barselow

Hi,

there are 2 version 1 premium and 1 plus of MMM in startup page under theall activated music maker editions

Yes, all previously activated Editions should show up there.

Please watch this tutorial - to the end - to really understand what it is all about.

It does not cover subscriptions. Just remember than any features that you got with a previously activated Edition will be available.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

David-Barselow wrote on 6/22/2022, 8:44 AM

SP,

I used the the information you forwarded it seemed to help just took some time i guess to catch-up.

Thanks,

Dbarselow

John CB,

This is all good information John, I pruchased the unlimited loop subscription and that offer, is sold with a MMM plus subscription, I already had a activated edtion of MMM 22. I was concerned that the 2 can become intertwined and cause problems for the servers thus causing me problems. Just like my recent issue's with the east dock button not showing in the view menu, or on the tool bar, or not showing when I pressed the F11 tab. But this morning as I typed this message it seems to be in tipo top shape, hey I do believe I just invented a new language term by a miss spelling and I like too, I am going to stick with tipo top shape, by the way thank you very much for your video and concern.

Thanks,

Dbarselow

browj2 wrote on 6/22/2022, 11:27 AM

@David-Barselow

Hi David,

Your subscription is just for unlimited Soundpools. You don't get anything else, except, as you indicated, you got a Plus Edition. If you used credits from your previous Premium Edition for instruments, say, then if MM doesn't know that you did this, your instruments won't be available. Thus, all previous Editions and what your received with them have to be known to MM or you won't have access to them. The way to tell is to see what is on that list.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos