The volume faders stopped working

kariv wrote on 7/30/2021, 8:06 AM

Samplitude Pro X5 Suite (most updated version) Track Faders (=sliders) and Gain (=knob) stopped working. From the fader position 0 dB downwards the volume doesn't decrease. Not even at very bottom (-100 dB). Moving the fader upwards from the 0 dB position strongly clips the audio. And the same with the track's Gain -knob.

In Object Editor volume and gain work normaly.

Windows 10 updated version.

Do I need to reload and reinstall Samplitude?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/30/2021, 9:12 AM

@kariv

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Are you aware there is a dedicated Samplitude Pro forum here? Since I suspect there are very few users of Samplitude Pro who visit or post in this Magix forum I would strongly recommend you register at and repost your question to that Samplitude forum

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 7/30/2021, 9:13 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

SP. wrote on 7/30/2021, 2:36 PM

@kariv You can make a right click on the faders and change the fading-mode between audio volume and midi velocity. Maybe something wrong got selected there.

kariv wrote on 7/30/2021, 4:14 PM

Problem solved. I changed monitoring to Hybrid Engine. Thank you for your comments.