Comments

emmrecs wrote on 12/28/2022, 9:44 AM

@NELIO

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff and confidential data, like your order number, should never be posted to a public forum like this one. Hence, I have edited your post.

The number you quoted is NOT a serial key, it is your order number for Magix Sound Forge, presumably Audio Studio 12.6. You need to find the original email confirming your purchase, it will include the serial key. Since you quoted the order number from that email you should be able to find the serial key!

If you cannot find that email and you have previously registered and activated the product, go to your Magix account, log in, go to My products and find the listing for SF 12.6. The serial key will be listed there.

If you do not ahve the email and cannot access your account you will need to email infoservice@magix.net with FULL details of your original order and ask that they resend your serial key.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

rraud wrote on 12/28/2022, 10:05 AM

Seasons Greetings and welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users community @NELIO

Firstly there is no "Sony Sound Forge 12" The last Sony Sound Forge was 11. I sincerely hope you do not have a hacked version, which we can not help you with.
That said, if your Magix Sound Forge product was previously activated/registered, log-in to the Magix Service Center to verify your activation serial code. Your product's serial code and the email address are paired so you must use the email address that was used when you originally registered and activated the product. The email address you use to log-in to this forum may be different.
If none of the above helps to resolve the issue, email Magix Customer Service: infoservice@magix.net

NELIO wrote on 12/28/2022, 12:38 PM

I bought sound forge 12.6 from Magix. I paid for it. So if it doesn't exist I was tricked, stolen by Magix. If what you are telling me is true I will report it to the police.

SP. wrote on 12/28/2022, 12:41 PM

@NELIO You should be able to download Sound Forge 12.6 from the Music Maker in-app-store because it is usually only sold as a bonus to Music Maker. Did you download it this way?

rraud wrote on 12/28/2022, 2:48 PM

When did you purchase Sound Forge 12 and was it combined with other Magix software? Magix only sells the current versions directly (which is SF-16). Third-party sellers often have legacy and current versions for sale. If this is the case, a 'voucher' code is usually included when purchased for download on-line. When redeemed, Magix emails a link to download the product and a serial code to activate it. If SF-12 was purchased and registered previously, the installer can be downloaded from the aforementioned Magix Service Center or Magix Download Center.

MAGIX Software GmbH has faults, but dishonesty ain't one of them and would never blatantly rip-off folks.