Store Instruments are missing

Matt-Grayson wrote on 4/1/2021, 5:22 AM

I'm looking to buy some nice symphony string instrument samples in the Music Maker Store but it says there are no matching items for the section. I've not put in any specifying parameters.

Soundloops are showing, as are Presets, Editions and Features.

I'm on Music Maker Premium 2021 and I've had the program for less than a week.

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/1/2021, 6:30 AM

@Matt-Grayson

I've not put in any specifying parameters.

Did you check the gear icon next to the search textbox?

emmrecs wrote on 4/1/2021, 6:32 AM

@Matt-Grayson

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

I'm not sure why nothing is showing under that tab for you. You are clearly logged in. I've just opened MM 2021 on my machine, gone to the Store tab, selected Instruments and then put in Strings. Only one listing is shown, "String Ensemble" which may, or may not, be what you want.

However, can I suggest going to ProducerPlanet, which is a Magix site, and doing a search there for Strings?

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Matt-Grayson wrote on 4/1/2021, 6:56 AM

@Matt-Grayson

I've not put in any specifying parameters.

Did you check the gear icon next to the search textbox?

Hi, yes I have, I even checked the "Show Purchased Items" and nothing came up...

browj2 wrote on 4/1/2021, 7:05 AM

@Matt-Grayson

Hi,

Did you download and install everything under the Downloads tab?

Since you have the Premium Edition, you should have Orchestral Strings under Vita. Do you have them?

Under the Store, Instruments, put in "String" without the "s" at the end.

If you want something much more sophisticated, look at Independence.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Matt-Grayson wrote on 4/1/2021, 7:17 AM

@Matt-Grayson

I'm not sure why nothing is showing under that tab for you. You are clearly logged in. I've just opened MM 2021 on my machine, gone to the Store tab, selected Instruments and then put in Strings. Only one listing is shown, "String Ensemble" which may, or may not, be what you want.

However, can I suggest going to ProducerPlanet, which is a Magix site, and doing a search there for Strings?

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Hi jeff, thanks for the welcome and the information.

I'll take a look at Producer Planet certainly. I wonder if it's a larger issue, I do keep getting the program crashing on me...

Anyway, if I can find compatible files on Producer Planet I'll use that.

Thanks for your help :)

emmrecs wrote on 4/1/2021, 1:27 PM

@Gordon-Richard

Unfortunately, your first post here is not really related to the subject of this thread. Please do not hijack another user's question in this way, but rather start a new thread with your question, making sure you include full details of exactly which version and variant of MM you have. You can find the exact build number under Help>About.

In the meantime, in order to avoid this thread going off-course, your post has been hidden.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

SP. wrote on 4/1/2021, 1:56 PM

@Matt-Grayson I just noticed, that your screenshot looks a little bit off. This is how it looks for me:

As you can see I have a bar, where I can filter the search results. I my case I filtered by discounts. Since I own all discounted instruments, nothing is shown.

Your layout looks somewhat broken. You can reset it by pressing F4 on your keyboard or by selecting View > Standard Layout at the menu bar at the top. Maybe this will help in this case.