Start and end marker bugged

BeeFly wrote on 4/9/2022, 12:51 PM

I'm not sure what happened. I was editing my project when all of a sudden the start and end markers got bugged like in the picture above. They can't be interacted at all and when I try to right-click and set the view to between start and end markers nothing happens as well as when I try to click on set view to start/end marker. Every other project is unaffected by this. I'd ignore it by default but it's annoying because this also caused the playback to ALWAYS start from start no matter what I do. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/9/2022, 2:18 PM

@BeeFly Click on the magnifying glass icon in the bottom right corner of the track area and change to a different view.

Rockinrandy wrote on 6/9/2024, 1:54 PM

I do not see any magnifying glass on any track and I have the same problem as Bee Fly. How do I reset the start/end marker to work properly? I cannot do any edits or add anything when it is locked. I right click on the start marker but cannot find anything to rest it. I would have to transfer each and every track MANUALLY to a new project to be able to get the functions back and that will take a LONG LONG time to do that.

Rockinrandy wrote on 6/9/2024, 1:56 PM

I'm not sure what happened. I was editing my project when all of a sudden the start and end markers got bugged like in the picture above. They can't be interacted at all and when I try to right-click and set the view to between start and end markers nothing happens as well as when I try to click on set view to start/end marker. Every other project is unaffected by this. I'd ignore it by default but it's annoying because this also caused the playback to ALWAYS start from start no matter what I do. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Did you ever figure this issue out? I have the same exact problem.

SP. wrote on 6/9/2024, 2:11 PM

@Rockinrandy The magnifying glass icon should be visible right next to transport control below the arranger.

Mark-T wrote on 6/9/2024, 5:21 PM

Shift +F12 usually works