Soundpools & Producer Planet ???

dpizza wrote on 10/24/2023, 8:09 AM

Hi,

I purchased the Soundpools yearly subscription. I noticed on Producer Planet there are selections out there not coming up in my Music Maker 2024 Soundpools.

1. Does the Soundpool subscription include ALL selections from Producer Planet? Example - Downtempo Vibes shows up on producer planet but not in Soundpools in Music Maker 2024. I thought subscription included all selections. If they are supposed to include all then the interface between producer planet and MM is not working.

2. If all Producer Planet selections are not included in the subscription -

• a. Can I use Downtempo Vibes in MM 2024?
  • b. How do I install that loop/sample selection into Music Maker after I purchase from Producer Planet so that it shows up in the soundpool listing?

Comments

dpizza wrote on 10/24/2023, 9:35 AM

Found the answer - Soundpools does not include everything from Producer Planet - You can still purchase something at producer planet but then have to manually add it to Music Maker - Here is a youtube tutorial to show how - starts at min 9:44 and explains what to do -

SP. wrote on 10/24/2023, 9:42 AM

To be clear, Soundpools are the loop collection made by Magix. ProducerPlanet sells loops from a lot of other creators, which of course aren't included.