Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 5/19/2021, 6:19 AM

Hi simple question too be honest.. I brought trap edition and downloaded 1 soundpool dip with my squad and wont let me download other 2 soundpool.. keep asking for credit card details??? HELP PLEASE

Are you trying to download one of the soundpools that is available for the trap edition or other soundpools. The number of available soundpools should be shown at the bottom of the shop tab. If you click the soundpool icon there it will bring up the ones that are available as part of the Trap edition.

SP. wrote on 5/19/2021, 6:23 AM

@daniel-andre Have you installed an updated recently? If your Trap edition was version 2020 (28) the coupons are not valid in version 2021 (29). Then you need to reinstall version 2020 (28) to be able to use your coupons.

daniel-andre wrote on 5/19/2021, 6:28 AM

Thank you so much, Will try now

daniel-andre wrote on 5/19/2021, 6:48 AM

Im trying to re: get my sound from couple years back if i upload the song i did.. Can you reconise the soundpool where its from? I know mad question just 2 sounds i need to complete this beat i did? Defo from a trap soundpool?

SP. wrote on 5/19/2021, 7:08 AM

@daniel-andre All your soundpools are listed on producerplanet.com

Just use your e-mail and password to log in an then look under "My Products".

daniel-andre wrote on 5/19/2021, 7:16 AM

Right ok will it let you preview individual sounds, to get the sound you want??

SP. wrote on 5/19/2021, 7:37 AM

@daniel-andre You need to download your Soundpools and listen to the files. You can also add the Soundpools in Music Maker which has a preview feature.