Soundpool Will Not Install

NateDogg22 wrote on 2/26/2018, 7:59 AM

So, basically when I went into Music Maker there was a bunch of "Complete Bundle" things in the store, so I went around and updated them. Let me tell you right here that nothing happened when I updated them. No new sounds, no nothing. Anyway when I got around too the "Blades & Runners Complete Bundle" It downloaded like usual, but when it starts doing the whole "Soundpool Installation" It's just stuck at 0%. I've tried multiple times, restarted the program multiple times, I did the "Clean Up Store" thing in the program settings. Nothing seems to work... Magix, please fix.

Comments

Jumpman98 wrote on 3/6/2018, 6:29 PM

Same problem, man. What's starting to piss me off is that looking around on these forums, the mods don't even comment on forum posts that request answers to serious problems. It's been 10 days since you posted this and no comments? What kind of unprofessionalism is this? Pro-tip; don't waste anymore of your money on this program until this problem is fixed. I've had it for months now, and now I see I'm not the only one.

emmrecs wrote on 3/7/2018, 3:26 AM

@Jumpman98

the mods don't even comment on forum posts that request answers to serious problems

(Speaking purely for myself) the reason for this lack of response is, I don't know the answer to your question! Perhaps you are not aware that ALL the forum moderators are fellow-users, none of us is actually a Magix employee? We offer advice where we can but it would appear that no-one is able to answer your question. (BTW, I see you have posted essentially the same message to three different threads. Please do not do this since, if any other user has suggestions to make as to how to help resolve your problem, they may not know to which of your posts they should reply!)

The only suggestion I can offer is that you contact Magix Support direct.

One other thing: it is a forum rule that no unacceptable language is used in any post. I fully understand why you are frustrated by the lack of any response but please do not start using such language or your posting rights will be withdrawn. To engage in slagging off Magix in a forum provided by the company and to also use potentially offensive language is wholly unacceptable.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

NateDogg22 wrote on 3/7/2018, 8:48 AM

@Jumpman98

the mods don't even comment on forum posts that request answers to serious problems

(Speaking purely for myself) the reason for this lack of response is, I don't know the answer to your question! Perhaps you are not aware that ALL the forum moderators are fellow-users, none of us is actually a Magix employee? We offer advice where we can but it would appear that no-one is able to answer your question. (BTW, I see you have posted essentially the same message to three different threads. Please do not do this since, if any other user has suggestions to make as to how to help resolve your problem, they may not know to which of your posts they should reply!)

The only suggestion I can offer is that you contact Magix Support direct.

One other thing: it is a forum rule that no unacceptable language is used in any post. I fully understand why you are frustrated by the lack of any response but please do not start using such language or your posting rights will be withdrawn. To engage in slagging off Magix in a forum provided by the company and to also use potentially offensive language is wholly unacceptable.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Hey, thanks for responding to this, my problem has changed now. The soundpool HAS installed now, but the catch: It didn't add anything. I tested this by going to the store and buying the BLOCKBUSTER COMPLETE SOUNDPOOL, which apparently has 2-3 soundpools according to support. Since it didn't add anything, I tried getting a refund, but the never responded and now I just wasted 15 dollars. I've never had ANY problems with a Magix product until these complete bundles were in the store, I can't believe that Magix would put out a product that doesn't even work. And sadly I can't get a refund on any of these. (Also, I have not posted "THE SAME QUESTION" on 3 posts. The first one is about a Video Editor problem, which has nothing to do with soundpools, the second one is just the website not loading the soundpools, so I can buy them.)

NateDogg22 wrote on 3/7/2018, 8:49 AM

Same problem, man. What's starting to piss me off is that looking around on these forums, the mods don't even comment on forum posts that request answers to serious problems. It's been 10 days since you posted this and no comments? What kind of unprofessionalism is this? Pro-tip; don't waste anymore of your money on this program until this problem is fixed. I've had it for months now, and now I see I'm not the only one.

Yeah I understand, even if you do get the soundpool installed it might not even add anything.

emmrecs wrote on 3/7/2018, 8:57 AM

@NateDogg22

I have not posted "THE SAME QUESTION" on 3 posts

Agreed! However, if you check my answer carefully you will see it is specifically directed to @Jumpman98 who has made three separate posts on the same problem.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam