Comments

PATIENT-X wrote on 6/14/2022, 7:28 AM

@Peter-Somerville

Hello,Welcome

you can only use one voucher for a single item up to the value of the coupon, so if you only used $10 you would lose the other $10 from $20 coupon, so it would be advisable to purchase close to the maximum credit on coupon.

you cannot use multiple coupons for one product.

Extract from terms and conditions below:

”Within one order, only one coupon may be redeemed. Using multiple vouchers for one order is not possible. Online vouchers can only be redeemed from the corresponding country, where MAGIX has issued the online voucher.

see this thread here.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Last changed by PATIENT-X on 6/14/2022, 7:43 AM, changed a total of 3 times.

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

johnebaker wrote on 6/14/2022, 7:45 AM

@Peter-Somerville

Hi

To add to @PATIENT-X comment.

Check very carefully the Soundpools that are installed before using the coupons, and note that once redeemed against a purchase you cannot change your mind.

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

herc wrote on 9/2/2022, 4:20 PM

Hi

I can see my soundpool in magix but cant hear it when i click on sounds. do i need to activate this and if so how?

herc wrote on 9/2/2022, 4:25 PM

Also how do i know how much i have to redeem?

SP. wrote on 9/2/2022, 5:01 PM

@herc You need to configure the audio driver in the program settings. Please check the PDF manual in the Help menu. It explains everything in detail with many images.

herc wrote on 9/2/2022, 5:43 PM

Thanks. I can hear them now and managed to download aload of soundpool but im finding it difficult to connect third party vsts. i downloaded and paid £8 for a pluging that allows me to add third party vsts but so far its only allowed me to add one. Have I missunderstood?

Thanks

SP. wrote on 9/2/2022, 6:19 PM

@herc Are you trying to add instruments or effects?

At first make sure, that the VST plugin feature is enabled for Music Maker by downloading and installing it from the shop. Then you need to install the VST plugins you want to use. If you don't download and install them from in in-app-store you need to open the program settings and go to the Folders/Paths tab. There you need to open the VST path settings. Here you need to add the main folder where all your plugins are installed and then scan the folder. The plugins can now be used. If you download and install plugins from the in-app-store this should all be done automatically.

VST instruments can be added by clicking on the plus symbol in the track header or by dragging and dropping them from the instruments tab. Only one instrument is possible per track.

VST effects can by added to tracks by clicking on the yellow FX button in the track header, then on Audio FX rack, then on the plus button in the bottom left corner of the Track FX window.

You can add effects to individual audio object via the plus button in the object editor.

Multiple VST effect plugins can be placed on each track or audio object.