Soundloops won't install

Michael-Ackerman wrote on 3/4/2022, 3:53 PM

I just upgraded to MM premium with the "Mega-Bundle" offer. At first, everything was going well with the install until I started downloading the additional soundloop bundles that came with the upgrade. One of them downloaded, but it took two attempts, as the first failed to complete. The other two will not download. In fact, there is no clickable button TO download them. It shows in the app AND in the store that I purchased them, but there is no link to install them. I have uninstalled Music Maker twice and re-installed thinking it would reset everything, but still no luck. Please help!

Mike

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/4/2022, 8:54 PM

@Michael-Ackerman Go into the program settings (gear icon in the top left) and click on the button to clean up the store. Then rescan the Soundpools.

Look in the Downloads tab (not the shop) for your Soundpools to redownload.

If this doesn't work then please go into C:\Users\Public\Documents\MAGIX\Common\Soundpools\Shop\ and delete the Soundpools by hand and go to C:\Users\YourWindowsUserName\Documents\MAGIX\Music Maker\Shopmanager_mm30\Downloads and remove the remaining temporary downloaded files there. Then restart the program and rescan the Soundpools and try to download them again.