Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/18/2020, 4:44 AM

@shoua-vang

Welcome to the Magix forums.

Where did you buy the software?

If you bought direct from Magix, once it was installed did you activate and register the app by putting in the serial number which would have been sent to you by email when you purchased the program? Doing this will enable you to download and install all the additional content included in the Premium version.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

shoua-vang wrote on 5/21/2020, 4:06 AM

yes i regestered and activated too. but i could not get the loops. i only have one loop such as music maker.i thought i have the unlimit loops when i bought the premium edition package.

Graham-Hawker wrote on 5/21/2020, 5:10 AM

You download the loops you want from the store. You can download 3 soundpools of your choice and 1 soundpool collection with the Premium edition.

emmrecs wrote on 5/21/2020, 5:36 AM

@shoua-vang

Just for clarification: when you registered and activated the program did you also then download and install ALL the additional content that was available? This includes a small number of instruments and soundpools.

i thought i have the unlimit loops when i bought the premium edition package.

No. "Unlimited loops" is an "add-on" for which you pay a monthly subscription. It is NOT part of the Music Maker Premium package.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam