Sound Pool 16 Magix Premium Not working error

Sony_Canada wrote on 10/17/2010, 10:57 AM

Worst "easy" program I ever saw. Even the sound for downloading seem to be encrypted only to work with a very specific version. The program doesn't tell you the sound pool folders are EMPTY until you download some files from them. Why the hell dont they include it in the program download! Stupid stupid stupid. My brother tells me a few years back he tried this program and pulled a lot of his hair out then, as I have done now. Oh and don't bother trying to fix the mess yerself, it will make you smash the mouse AND the keyboard.

Didn't try the phone support; you should not need it to install and demo some software!

BTW I am very good with a computer, and am a professional musician with ALL the other software. Tried this for a young up and comming singer friend of mine, and quietly told her it was going to give her wrinkles, so I would get her something else... Sony Acid Pro... I have some copies laying on my desk anyway LOL.

Comments

XXMerosticXX wrote on 10/18/2010, 6:58 AM

Hello Sony,

uhm...hang on. First of all, you gettin' the programs mixed up and I don't get what you say at all.

"Sound Pool 16 Magix Premium" - I have absolutely no idea what product you are talking about, because this is no existing product.

Do you mean the Magix Music Maker 16 Premium, or the Soundpool DVD Collection 16 - probably both in a bundle?

And it sounds like you downloaded either the trial or the downloadversion...and it IS said that you have to download that content in the mail you receive after purchasing it. And there IS a big button on the startup screen.

I mean, those content files have a size of a few gigabyte. You don't expect people who just want to check the product (or have a small bandwith) to HAVE TO download around 4 Gigabyte at the same time? That's why "the hell" they don't include it to the download. And where "the hell" is the problem of download it later on?

Even if you are good with computers, you will have to improve your understanding of the fact that not everyone uses the same workflow you do.

You act like the product wouldn't work or wouldn't do a good job....just because you didn't make it to download the soundpool?

Come on! That's like I'd say that Sony Acid Pro sucks because I can't find a certain button.

Aaah. You are a professional musician...and professional musicians download the Music Maker and especially need SAMPLES? Yay. Very professional....I always thought professional musicians are more focused on features and plugins, always thought they'd use Music Studio or Samplitude.

I'd love to know wherefrom I know you as a "professional musician" and what's it all about with that "upcming star".

Sorry, but you can't get a product name straight, no one really get's your problem, you want soundpools before features as a professional who has ALL OTHER SOFTWARE (lol...yeah, right) and you communicate with sentences like "Stupid, stupid, stupid".....you are not THAT surprised that you can't be taken serious, are you?

Musikmaschine wrote on 10/19/2010, 3:15 AM

Hi Sony,

I´m with you. Got likely the same problem. I´m a professional race driver and of course I´m very good with cars at all. Last week I bought a VW Golf. My mum told me, she tried this car a few years ago but she wasn´t satisfied, ´cause she wasn´t able to change the tires for herself.

I tried it yesterday, but I failed, too. So I called VW, but trust me, they were not able to give me the right support on the phone to fix my problem with the tire. Unbelivable. I was so much annoyed that I smashed the steering wheel and later the cockpit at all.

How i said, I´m a professional race driver and I changed tires of all brands of racing cars. I tried the VW for an upcomming race driver, he´s really in the beginning of his career, but I think the car will not fit for him, ´cause VW does not even deliver fuel, if you order the car via internet. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Now I will give him a Ferrari. I have three or four in my garage anyway. ROFL.

Sony, do you get the point? I really would like to know, why you are posting a text like yours? I´m in doubt that you are a professional as you said.

carnagie-moses wrote on 11/22/2017, 11:53 PM

I'm just having trouble downloading the sound pool, I've tried a dozen times with no result and every time I get close it stops and the failed to download screen pops up, I have all the updates and good internet connection also it got to 100% and almost installed but crashed then restarted, so now I'm back to the downloading prosess again I don' know what else to do, anyone have an answer???

Larry98 wrote on 11/23/2017, 12:04 AM

I'm just having trouble downloading the sound pool, I've tried a dozen times with no result and every time I get close it stops and the failed to download screen pops up, I have all the updates and good internet connection also it got to 100% and almost installed but crashed then restarted, so now I'm back to the downloading prosess again I don' know what else to do, anyone have an answer???

There is no download for the soundpool dvd 16 or music maker 16 premium. Everything is on the dvd.

MAGIX Fan seit 2014.

Aktuelle Programme (jeweils neueste Version)
Video deluxe Premium, Video Pro X, VEGAS Pro Edit 15, Music Maker und Xara Designer Pro X.
Eine komplette Programmliste findest du in meinem Profil.

browj2 wrote on 11/23/2017, 12:05 AM

Hi,

Start by creating your own post as this one is 7 years old and is irrelevant. Include the information requested on the post screen plus which Soundpool you are trying to download and how.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

carnagie-moses wrote on 11/23/2017, 12:36 AM

I'm using the music maker premium 2018 for the windows 10, also it won't download my free loops as well I tried with each one but nothing

Larry98 wrote on 11/23/2017, 2:29 AM

I'm using the music maker premium 2018 for the windows 10

So what does this have to do with MM16 or Soundpool DVD 16 ?

Last changed by Larry98 on 11/23/2017, 10:10 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

MAGIX Fan seit 2014.

Aktuelle Programme (jeweils neueste Version)
Video deluxe Premium, Video Pro X, VEGAS Pro Edit 15, Music Maker und Xara Designer Pro X.
Eine komplette Programmliste findest du in meinem Profil.