Comments

rraud wrote on 3/19/2021, 10:53 AM

Yes it has been published @joseph-godina. If you have your SFP-15 serial code, go to the Magix Download Center or "Magix Service Center> My Products" for the installation manager.

joseph-godina wrote on 3/19/2021, 12:15 PM

All I have is an order number and there is no place to enter that.

SP. wrote on 3/19/2021, 12:25 PM

@joseph-godina I got my mail on March 9th. Check your spam folder. At first it looked like an advertising mail "Sound Forge 15 is here!" and I threw it nearly away. But in fact it was a mail with installation instructions and my serial numbers.

rraud wrote on 3/19/2021, 12:30 PM

Email Magix Customer Service, they will help you out. Include your purchase info.

infoservice@magix.net

Scarb wrote on 3/26/2021, 12:28 PM

Hey rraud,

1st post here. Is there ANY email address to contact Magix other than infoservice@magix.net? I purchased the upgrade on Feb 23rd 2021.. didn't received my Serial #, not in spam, So I emailed the infoservice@Magix if they would send it to me. Included all my purchase info and purchase #. That was a week ago. I sent 2 more 3 days apart with STILL no answer. Can't get a response! They took my $ but after 45min on their site Magix gives you no way to even contact them. Frustrating.. Thx scarb

rraud wrote on 3/26/2021, 12:47 PM

Request a support ticket from Magix Customer Service/Sales which handles activation issues and such. it is a little convoluted though
1- Click on 'Support' at the top of the forum page
2- Scroll down and click the "ASK SUPPORT" box on bottom right
3- Select Registration / Activation" from the list.
4- Type in a keyword like 'Activation" and click "FIND A SOLUTION"
5- Scroll to bottom of page (again) and select "SEND A SUPPORT REQUEST" and fill in the details and submit, You should receive an email conformation with a support ticket #.

SP. wrote on 3/26/2021, 12:48 PM

@Scarb Another mail is shop@magix.net

It is not very likely but possible that your e-mail hoster maybe blacklisted Magix because of all the advertising mails they send out each day. This can happen. In this case you would never get an answer.

Scarb wrote on 3/26/2021, 1:27 PM

Thx for the help. I created another Ticket like last week. So we will see. I receive emails from shop,sales,us-sales,and prosupport, so I'd think they aren't blocked. I'll wait to hear back on the new ticket..wow

emmrecs wrote on 3/26/2021, 2:25 PM

@Scarb

One thing that could well be affecting the speed with which email replies are sent is that Magix is a German company and, like many other companies there, most, if not all, of their staff are currently working from home because of the pandemic.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Scarb wrote on 3/30/2021, 2:21 PM

Created a ticket on 03/26/21 4 days past.. still zero response from Magix. No email with sn, just the automated "we got the ticket" and will respond in 24-48 hrs. Nope. I'll wait a couple more days and create another ticket I guess. This really stinks. Not Impressed by Magix at all.

Scarb wrote on 4/2/2021, 5:58 PM

Got my Sn today 4-2-21. Thanks.. 8 days to answer in case anybody's waiting for a response.