Comments

rraud wrote on 7/31/2020, 10:33 AM

The 'deep thinkers' at Magix chose the Instant Access items... they cannot changed or customized, which makes it pretty much useless .. in my opinion.

RBIngraham wrote on 7/31/2020, 11:35 AM

The 'deep thinkers' at Magix chose the Instant Access items... they cannot changed or customized, which makes it pretty much useless .. in my opinion.

That's unfortunate. The most interesting new feature isn't so exciting after all. Oh well. Sorry to the Magix folks, I don't mean to be overly critical, I am appreciative of their continuation of keep the product current. I was just hoping that panel would be more like Tracktion's Waveform. Which I personally would recommend they take a look at as one that gets it right. I'll have to throw that into the comments section of the next survey I get.

Shimager wrote on 1/30/2021, 11:40 AM

Hi, Indeed the Instant Action Panel seems to be a bit too primitive. I now have RX8 and cannot change the RX7 towards RX8.... Highly annoying. Same will be the case when I would delete Ozone 9 Elements and would put full Ozone 9. This way it becomes a useless panel to be switched off as it causes non-usable space occupation...