Comments

PATIENT-X wrote on 9/1/2022, 3:21 PM

@Pamela-Norris

Hello, welcome

Please see this Magix article here on how to redeem.

If you are still having issues please contact infoservice@magix.net

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

Pamela-Norris wrote on 9/1/2022, 3:37 PM

Good afternoon, Stephen:

I have the PC download - Key Card with the instructions on how to redeem the code. Additionally, I have the installation book which is a mirror of the site you sent me to. However, my issue remains the same as in my original email. I continue to get a message that my Voucher Code is Invalid. Additionally, I bought the software new from Best Buy and the box was shrink wrap sealed, so I believe no one has had access to the voucher code.

So, how are you going to assist me in getting my software downloaded?

PATIENT-X wrote on 9/1/2022, 3:40 PM

@Pamela-Norris

Hi

This is a public user to user forum and not Magix support, please contact Magix as advised in my post.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

Pamela-Norris wrote on 9/1/2022, 3:42 PM

I have done that. I may have to wait for up to 4 days before they respond. Their customer service sucks.

SP. wrote on 9/1/2022, 5:17 PM

@Pamela-Norris There are sometimes customers of Best Buy who cannot get their codes to work. I'm not sure was the problem is. Perhaps they made a typo while entering the number. It could also be that there is a batch of codes out there, that are printed incorrectly. I know there was a production batch for German customers some years ago that had invalid serial numbers. Or maybe there are some Best Buy stores resell used copies that were returned without knowing that codes inside the box can only be used once. It's easy to shrinkwrap boxes again. But I think that you should get a different error message which says that the code was already used.

rraud wrote on 9/2/2022, 11:03 AM

I have never seen (hands on) the boxed version from Best Buy. Other 'boxed' versions of Sound Forge I have encountered, had the activation serial code on the CD/DVD sleeve so that voucher step was not needed.