Sound forge Audio Studio 15 icon and text size.

Wayne-Nolting wrote on 5/15/2021, 3:58 PM

I just upgraded yesterday to Sound Forge Audio Studio 15 (from version 12) and the text for the icons in the left column is too small to see clearly. My screen is running at 1080p on a 21 inch monitor for best resolution and I am running on a customized (no brand) Audio studio PC. Is there any way to increase the size of the icons so their text is larger? Thank you

Comments

rraud wrote on 5/15/2021, 5:46 PM

I am not familiar with 'Audio Studio' display settings. but look for a 'DPI scaling' parameter.

Otherwise you can experiment with the properties DPI settings. Right-click the SFAS launch <.exe> (or shortcut) and select 'Properties> Compatibility> Change high DPI settings'. I do not know if this will help any, but it did on SFP-11 where everything was tiny,

I have to set my 4k laptop monitor to 1920x1080 and boost the DPI to 175% for adequate sizing with SF Pro. Plug-in display sizes are not uniform either, one can be half off the screen, the next can have buttons and text the size of pinheads. SF-10 and prior never had those issues.

btw, It seems that most Magix products are designed for 50+ inch work space monitors and folks with better-than-perfect eye site. </end rant>

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum @Wayne-Nolting.

Wayne-Nolting wrote on 5/16/2021, 7:54 AM

Thank you - 50+ and perfect eyesight... not in my budget or available space ... and I have been wearing glasses for 30 years....LOL