Sound Forge Audio Studio 15 Bug

DGN wrote on 4/27/2021, 3:28 PM

In an open .wav file, when I select a part of the wave and copy it and then try to paste it

into the existing file it turns into a blank file with no data.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software but the problem persists.

Have been trying to figure out how to submit a bug report to MAGIX but can't find how to do that.

Any help will be most appreciated!

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/28/2021, 3:34 AM

@DGN

This page is one place to start when you need to create a Support Ticket.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

rraud wrote on 4/28/2021, 11:31 AM

FWIW, here is a cheat sheet to request a support ticket. it's a bit complex. The moderators did not design it.
1. Select the "SUPPORT" at the top of the Sound Forge forum page and log-in if needed.
2. Choose your product ('Sound Forge Audio Studio' for example)
3. Click the "Ask Support" box on bottom right of page
4. Under "I NEED HELP WITH" >> choose "Music" or other generalized category and ignore the "Perhaps this will help you" option (unless your wish to peruse FAQ responses)
5. Further down on the page choose your product (again):
6. At the bottom-right, click the blue button "SEARCH FOR OTHER SOLUTIONS"
7. Enter a keyword, such as 'MP3' and click the "FIND A SOLUTION" button
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "SEND A SUPPORT REQUEST"
9. Log in to your account (again) if necessary. You can also change the subject text / keyword.
10. "Describe your issue" in the text box.
11. Select "Submit"
12. Click "OK"
You should receive a confirmation email with a support ticket # and a subsequent email within a few days with recommendations or a request for other needed info.

DGN wrote on 4/28/2021, 3:02 PM

Thanks so much for your help rraud. I really appreciate it!!