Sound Forge Audio Studio 13 doesn’t work and can’ be registered for us

Ken-Murano wrote on 8/17/2021, 5:52 PM

I, like few other people who bought Sound Forge Audio Studio 13 can’t register the product ever since I bought it.

I’ve tried over and over again without success.

I’ve gone to the Magix website and tried to register the bundle but the registration function won’t accept 3 separate serial numbers, then all emails I send are returned as undeliverable.

there is no contact numbers, no working emails, no working phone numbers, so I’m concluding this company is running some kind of scam selling a product that doesn’t work, can’t get technical service for and no way to contact anyone about the product or the company not accepting registration...

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/17/2021, 6:19 PM

@Ken-Murano Which error message are you getting?

rraud wrote on 8/18/2021, 9:24 AM

Emails to Magix customer service and/or sales have always gone through AFAIK... If SF was purchased from a third-party seller, you need to contact them.
Why are there three serial codes? .. only one per purchase is valid for the application.. unless your are referring to activation codes to included third-party plug-ins like Ozone Elements.

btw, to the Magix Sound Forge users forum @Ken-Murano.

DrMambo wrote on 9/14/2021, 12:00 PM

I can not actually run my PURCHASED Sound Forge 13 software. I'm registered and all information seems to be correct. However when I want to use YOUR software the error message says my serial number is invalid. This non use has been going on for over a year. Your products are better than when Sony owned this company. However your customer service leaves a lot to be desired! I've written an email to every address I could find about this problem. I'VE HEARD NOTHING! Will this attempt be different this time?​​​​​​​ Now what?

rraud wrote on 9/14/2021, 1:00 PM

Did you use the email address that was used when your SF app was originally registered. The serial code and address are paired.

Otherwise, if your emails to Magix have not resulted in a response (which is odd), request a support ticket from Magix Customer Service which handles activation issues and such.
It can be a little confusing, so peruse this post for instructions:
https://www.magix.info/us/forum/wrong-serial-number--1259553/#ca1608151