Sound Forge asks for serial number each and every time

Ignacio-Natera wrote on 9/2/2021, 12:30 PM

Installed Sound Forge using serial number that was sent to me via email. Product was registered and shows as registered under my account, but every time that I try to open Sound Forge a window pops up asking for e mail and serial number. After entering both, I can use the program but if I close it out and try to use it later, the same windows pops up and I have to re enter both e mail and serial number. It happens each and every time when I try to open Sound Forge. What's wrong?.

Thank you all for your help

Comments

rraud wrote on 9/2/2021, 1:22 PM

Welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum @Ignacio-Natera.

Are you using the same e-mail address that was used when it was initially registered? The serial code and email address are paired.
Did you try to reinstall the application?

Otherwise, you may want to request support from Magix Customer Service or email them at infoservice@magix.net. This is a users forum and no one here has access to serial codes and customer info.

Product-Owner_OOO_ wrote on 9/3/2021, 12:43 PM

Please try to start the SOUND FORGE program with Administrator rights.

-> Right-click the SOUNDFORGE <.exe> file (or shortcut) and then select "Run as Administrator".

or

-> Right-click the SOUNDFORGE <.exe> file (or shortcut), choose Properties> select the 'Compatibility' tab, under 'Privilege level', check-mark "Run this program as an Administrator"

Please let us know, if this remedies the issue.