Song Maker not working anymore

webdude wrote on 6/8/2023, 9:37 PM

I now get this message whenever I try to create a song :

"Magix Music Maker
No enough AI data is available for the selected Soundpools:
- Trap - My Squad

Please note that AI data can only be provided for Soundpools downloaded from the Store.

If you have downloaded a template or Soundpool from the Store, but there is no AI data being provided, please make sure that your PC is connected to the Internet and restart Music Maker. If this problem persists, please contact customer support."

No matter what soundpool I select I get the same message. My PC is of course connected to the Internet, and I have restarted several times with no effect.

Music Maker (64-Bit)
Version 31.0.5.56

Comments

browj2 wrote on 6/8/2023, 9:59 PM

@webdude

Hi,

Ignore it. It is because that particular Soundpool (and many others) doesn't have enough info for the AI program.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

SP. wrote on 6/9/2023, 5:05 AM

@webdude You can reduce the AI influence in the Song Maker settings. Then the message should no longer appear.

If you look with Windows Explorer into the individual Soundpool folders, there should be some additional files as the top level of each Soundpool folder: some graphics, description.xml. Some time ago there was also a properties.json, which I think was filled with the necessary AI data.

I think this changed some time ago. Now there might be json files stored under C:\Users\YourWindowsUsername\Documents\MAGIX\Music Maker\ShopManager_mm31\metaData but maybe not all Soundpools were updated to the new storing format?

webdude wrote on 6/9/2023, 5:37 AM

Thanks. How exactly do I reduce the AI influence? I have used MM for more than 5 years ; this particular release has been a huge pain so far.

@webdude You can reduce the AI influence in the Song Maker settings. Then the message should no longer appear.

If you look with Windows Explorer into the individual Soundpool folders, there should be some additional files as the top level of each Soundpool folder: some graphics, description.xml. Some time ago there was also a properties.json, which I think was filled with the necessary AI data.

I think this changed some time ago. Now there might be json files stored under C:\Users\YourWindowsUsername\Documents\MAGIX\Music Maker\ShopManager_mm31\metaData but maybe not all Soundpools were updated to the new storing format?

SP. wrote on 6/9/2023, 7:30 AM

@webdude If I remember correctly there is a small gear icon in the Song Maker window to change the settings.

webdude wrote on 6/9/2023, 8:53 AM

@webdude If I remember correctly there is a small gear icon in the Song Maker window to change the settings.

Cool. Thanks!

JamesBay wrote on 10/26/2023, 6:28 PM

Hello all. I just bought music maker 2 days ago and tried everything to stop the pop up error. It seems I have to play around with which soundpool to chose from, then the name and instrument. Sometimes it goes away, but most times it does not. And even if it goes away, the tracks do not fill and the software crashes and reboots.

The "song maker AI" function does not work at all for me. Can anyone help? This is the main reason I bought the software.

Thanks.

SP. wrote on 10/26/2023, 7:10 PM

@JamesBay Like already written, you can use the gear icon to change the Song Maker settings. I believe if you set the AI influence to zero the error should go away.

Each Soundpools from the in-app-store (not from Producerplanet) comes with additional AI data. There might be some newer Soundpools where the data isn't available yet. In my experience it can take a week or two weeks for whatever reason. EDM Slap Base is brand new. Maybe try another Soundpool first.

MOHAMMED-RAFFI wrote on 6/19/2024, 11:29 AM

Hi Everyone,

If you are experiencing issues about not loading AI data from the Store, Please try the follow these steps:

First, check to make sure you have the latest version of the program installed.

To do this, go to  "Help" > "Update Program" > "Update Online...".

Reset the program to its standard settings by going to "File" > "Settings" > "Reset Program Settings". 

Now, try to run the program as an administrator.

To do this, right-click the program icon and select "Run as administrator" in the context menu. 

If this doesn't fix the problem, go to "File" > "Settings" > "Program Settings" > "General". Under "Mediapool", select both "Clean up Store..." and "Rescan Soundpools..."

GRB wrote on 6/19/2024, 12:50 PM

I never ran into the above issue with Song Maker in 2022/23/24 versions, but going to update to the new 2025 Premium version ASAP. I really feel Magix is moving in the right direction with features, workflow, and core program upgrades/updates and support.... IE Music Maker Premium 2025, Samplitude Music Studio X8, Sound Forge Audio Studio 17.... Imho ! ! ! Thanks Magix Team 💯👍🖖✌️🎤🎧🎼🎹🎸🎻🎯

PS, Maybe they will surprise all of us and do an ACID Pro reboot eventually too! :)

Last changed by GRB on 6/19/2024, 12:53 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Cheers and may the Music Season be 24/7/365 !

Magix Installed & Loved: ACID Pro 11 / Samplitude Music Studio X8 / Music Maker 2025 Premium / Sound Forge Audio Studio 17 / SF Audio Cleaning Lab 4....

--- Current System: HP Laptop, 64bit, AMD Ryzen 5 7520U with Radeon Graphics, 16gb ram, 256gb SSD, running Win 11 Home and a Seagate 4TB external drive.