Song Maker AI not really worth it :(

antoon-brinckman wrote on 9/2/2023, 11:20 PM

i hate the fact i brought a useless addon, i feel like it needs more templates and a build a template mode in the app, there really nothing to the app doesn't really do much other then remake the same song, cant you add chat gpt 3 or something to make each song more unique and unique structures really disappointed in this addon they should of made it free since it was that basic with no other options

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 9/3/2023, 5:02 AM

@antoon-brinckman

Hi

. . . . cant you add chat gpt 3 or something to make each song more unique and unique structures really disappointed in this addon they should of made it free since it was that basic with no other options . . . .

The Song Maker is a starting point for creating songs, it is up to you to make your songs unique adding/removing/moving the loops around and add various audio effects if desired.

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

SP. wrote on 9/3/2023, 5:26 PM

@antoon-brinckman The forum user @Fonzy made a template editor which can be found here: http://enkisoft.nhely.hu/index.html

antoon-brinckman wrote on 9/3/2023, 6:03 PM

I've seen the template is very disappointing yet again needs to be a easier option to tweak things come on please update the app so you can edit templates within the magix music maker this will make the app complete even without chatgpt api, just a easy interface

antoon-brinckman wrote on 9/3/2023, 6:52 PM

I've been having problems with the coding apps 🙃 for some reason when I open in Microsoft it crashes tried a few others script editors no go even checked for .json and anytime time I open one crash. We need something withing the the app a little interface that allows for tweaking options, aswell as stuff like advanced options like only grab lyrics from this set of loops and only grab drums from this set of loops stuff like this would make the app worth 20 bucks

Right now I could get a ai song maker on my phone for the same price and you can Even get famous people singing to what ever you right and Alter the beat and so much more, I believe in magix could do something better they been incredible so far with all their software

SP. wrote on 9/4/2023, 3:30 AM

@antoon-brinckman What files are you trying to open? The song maker XML templates? This shouldn't crash any text editor, not even Notepad.

antoon-brinckman wrote on 9/4/2023, 10:35 AM

There is no xml templates just .json files

I got a bunch of musicxml to try only to find out I wasted my time

antoon-brinckman wrote on 9/4/2023, 12:25 PM

also wanted to say the note doesn't work either it script just jumbled up I've tried ending but it does nothing no matter how much of i change using the forum page as refence.

SP. wrote on 9/4/2023, 5:27 PM

@antoon-brinckman I have Music Maker 2023 and XML files with the Song Maker settings. The Json files are not relevant to create song parts.

Like I wrote, you can easily create new Song Maker templates with the editor linked above.

antoon-brinckman wrote on 9/4/2023, 6:24 PM

Oops I must of missed this link yes that's what we need but build into the app because otherwise your going to get 1 million of me asking the same question

Fonzy wrote on 9/8/2023, 4:36 PM

Hello, I updated the Music Maker Template Editor there: http://enkisoft.nhely.hu/index.html

I put in a bunch of templates, and fixed a few things. Unfortunately the new Magix template is changed, and i dont handle the new features (sample fade in and fade out), if you want fade, then you need to do in the Music Maker not in the editor (yet).

I wish you good luck in editing your new excellent templates!

Regards,