some soundpool i bought not loading at all

babylass wrote on 4/11/2022, 1:22 AM

I just uploaded to the latest magix but before i did this a few of my soundpools i bought are not loading, they just stopped loading and are acting as if i didnt not buy them...so i thought for sure when i updated to the latest then they would upload. still no such thing. i used to have them under the loops unlimited and then i bought them and quit loop unlimited..all the others work great that i bought but these 4 do not.

i can see them in my account as items i paid for but they will not load. they are 4 of them as listed below.

latin buena vista,

best of score,

best of africa

world affair

can someone please help me get access to my soundpools because i have music that will I created with them that will not work correctly. Thx

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/11/2022, 5:16 AM

@babylass

Have you checked under the Downloads tab whether these actually need to be redownloaded to your new install? Alternatively, if you look for them under the Store tab, do they show as already purchased?

Also, exactly which edition of MM do you have and did you check, after updating, for any add-on that still needs to be downloaded and installed?

Finally, if neither of the above suggestions make any difference you could try going into the Program Settings and choosing first, to Clean up store and then Rescan soundpools. Then reboot your computer.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

PATIENT-X wrote on 4/11/2022, 9:59 AM

@babylass

Hello, Welcome

Reset the program to its standard settings by going to "File" > "Settings" > "Reset Program Settings". 

Now, try to run the program as an administrator. 

To do this, right-click the program icon and select "Run as administrator" in the context menu. 

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

babylass wrote on 4/14/2022, 12:22 AM

Thank you both but i did these things you both suggested and it did not work...i got these pools way before i upgraded and they were working and stopped so i figure if i upgrade they would work..they are showing as if they are unlimited soundpool that i did not pay for. they all are shown in my records as paid for and also when i go to the soundpool on store they show as paid, except i cant find one of them anymore on soundpool store at all but i see it on producer site. So i think this company need to check my account and take note that they are paid for and give them to me again because i have already made music with them and now my music will not replay properly cause the soundpools are missing from the songs..oh my god what is this?? am very frustrated..I need the songs i made from these paid for soundpools...Thx

SP. wrote on 4/14/2022, 3:37 AM

@babylass You can rescan your Soundpools in the program settings of Music Maker I would suggest you try that. Then look in the download tab for your missing Soundpools if scanning doesn't make them available. If nothing helps you can go to Producerplanet.com and log in with your e-mail and password and download the Soundpools from there.

babylass wrote on 4/14/2022, 2:58 PM

Just to let everyone know that i somehow solved the problem. I right click on the soundpool in my pool list because it was there but just could not be used and was not highlighting..i rightclick on the soundpool in my list and dropdown came up to delete which i did..that was so simple..i deleted them all four of them one by one and they automatically show in the store again as down loadable (because they would not show for me to download) after i deleted them they could be downloaded again and this worked great..

PATIENT-X wrote on 4/14/2022, 3:38 PM

@babylass

Hi

Glad you got it sorted out, I will tag it as a solution.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans