Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/22/2021, 4:58 AM

@Latoya-Washington

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

We are certainly willing to try to help but, at the moment, we have so little information from you that we are going to have to indulge in some very wild guesses!

So, first, please read this post and come back with all the requested details about your computer, the exact version and variant of MM which you have (the version can be found under Help>About..), what sort of audio interface, if any, you are using, whether the recording is via a mic, etc. etc. Indeed, anything that will help us to help you. Remember we cannot see your computer so the more information you can supply, e.g. a step by step method which always results in the problem for you, will be really helpful to us.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Latoya-Washington wrote on 1/22/2021, 6:31 PM

Hi Jeff-

Than you for responding. Also I am new to this lol So please be patient with me. I am only basic knowledgeable of the system.

This is the type of computer I have -     HP - Desktop - Intel core i7 - 8GB Memory - 256GB SSD , my windows version says windows 10 2004 (OS Build 19041.746 ) 2020 Microsoft Corporation .

I also clicked on system in control panel and located this information -

Processor intel Core i7-8700 CPU 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz ,

Installed memory RAM 8.00 GB (7.86 GB usable )

System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Then my graphics information is - Name Intel UHD Graphics 630

Manufacturer Intel

Chip Type Intel IHD graphics family

DAC Type Full Display Device

Appx Total Memory 4150 MB

Display Memory VRAM 128 MB

Shared Memory 4022MB

My sound card info is Avid Fast Track Duo , Intel(R) Display Audio, Realtek (R) Audio

The hard drive config is - SK hynix 10.0.19041.1

I have MM Premium Edition 2021 64-bi

I use a mic to record - its just a regular mic nothing special

So there are a few problems I am having

- In the middle of recording it just shuts down the entire MM system

- I have tried to open reopen projects that were just recorded and I will get a message saying I dont have enough tracks but I have unlimited track with my program

- I found some really old wave files from a long time ago and I tried to open them and MM will state im missing tracks and other items

I have attached all of my screenshots to let you see some of the errors im getting.

Thanks!