Sir, I want to add plugin in the MMM.

javed-RashedALKHAIREARTIST wrote on 1/26/2022, 10:12 AM

sir, i want to add the plugin, third party plugin into the premium magix music maker. is my tension please solve it. premium 2020 version MMM i am using.

Comments

javed-RashedALKHAIREARTIST wrote on 1/26/2022, 10:13 AM

i am waiting, when you told me sir.

SP. wrote on 1/26/2022, 10:31 AM

@javed-RashedALKHAIREARTIST

Hello.

Please check in the store under "Features" if VST support is installed. You also need VST Bridge if you want to use 32 bit VSTs.

Go into the program settings (gear icon in the top left) and click on the tab "Folders". Click on the button "Add VST plug-in path..."

Add the path of your third party plugin and scan the path.

Close the window.

Now you should be able to add the third party VST FX plugin on a track by opening the Audio FX Rack under the yellow "FX"-button.

Click on the plus button in the lower left corner to select your VST FX.

You can also add VST FX to individual audio objects.

If you want to add a VST instrument you can open the VST instruments list by clicking on the button in the top icon bar and then click on the instrument you want to add from the VST instruments tab. You can also click on the plus symbol in the track head to load a VST instrument,

javed-RashedALKHAIREARTIST wrote on 1/27/2022, 8:04 AM

Add VST plug-in path find. but " scan Pfad " path is not show .

SP. wrote on 1/27/2022, 8:33 AM

@javed-RashedALKHAIREARTIST If I remember correctly, the window was added in Music Maker 2021. If you use Music Maker 2020 you will just see a window where you can select a folder. You can also not use 64 bit plugins in Music Maker 2020. The program only works with 32 bit plugins.

javed-RashedALKHAIREARTIST wrote on 1/27/2022, 9:11 AM

okay sir i try with 32 bit window..

javed-RashedALKHAIREARTIST wrote on 1/28/2022, 2:51 AM

hy,

now what is do? ovox vocal resynthysis add with magix music maker premium. OVOX IS 64 bit , and magix music maker is also using in this window . but become not added in MMM . i am in very tension i have purchase software MMM, OVOX, AND system core i7, 8gb. etc

javed-RashedALKHAIREARTIST wrote on 1/28/2022, 2:54 AM

NEW window for all 32bit install ?? Ovox will be play in 32 bit?? with MMM.

SP. wrote on 1/28/2022, 3:13 AM

@javed-RashedALKHAIREARTIST You cannot use Ovox with Music Maker 2020 because Music Maker 2020 only works with 32 bit plugins and Ovox is 64 bit.

Music Maker 2022 can load 64 bit plugins. Alternatively you can use a tool like https://jstuff.wordpress.com/jbridge/ to convert 64 bit VST2 plugins to 32 bit plugins. But I don't know if this will work with every plugin.

javed-RashedALKHAIREARTIST wrote on 1/28/2022, 6:44 AM

SIR, final told me that 2022 MMM can add to ovox. then i purchase 2022 MMM. real told me.. after check result..