Since magix has updated their system, I can't edit my website. When will your system run smoothly?

baredreamz wrote on 10/1/2008, 10:09 PM
When I log in to my website maker, the first strange thing that I notice is that several areas in the interface are missing. when I try to edit my website, I can't. Everything worked great before the upgrade and now nothing seems to be editable. What is happening to your system and when will I be able to make changes?

Comments

XXMerosticXX wrote on 10/2/2008, 7:33 AM
@Seddonliz:

The function is called "answer", not "I have the same problem". I guess your comment didn't help baredreamz at all . Don't take this personal, but let me give you a little hint:

There is a function called "Add to notepad" below the question. Click it and you'll be informed about changes and answers in your profile. I use this quite a lot, it's great.

@Baredreamz:

Many have this problem. There have been technical problems last week. Please try to delete your cash-files (pressing Ctrl + F5 while the page is open should do it) and install the latest flash version.

If you can't publish your page after that, you will have to contact MAGIX, because I guess no user can help then.

You'll get the guys at or http://support.magix.net. (You may have to change the language on the bottom of the page)

Kind regards,
Lethal