SFP-16 Preset Untitled

john_barr wrote on 3/8/2022, 6:05 PM

I am testing Sound Forge Pro 16. The Preset name does not appear when the plugin is used again. The Preset field always shows Untitled instead of the last used Preset name. This happens with several native Sound Forge plugins: Wave Hammer, Pitch Shift and others.

Comments

TR_Mala wrote on 3/8/2022, 6:46 PM

Same here. It's been this way for me with the past several versions.

rraud wrote on 3/9/2022, 11:17 AM

The Preset name does not appear when the plugin is used again. The Preset field always shows Untitled instead of the last used Preset name.

I can confirm this behavior with Direct X plug-ins in SFP-16. The developers will be notified and hopefully will be fixed in the next update.

OTOH, VSTs have never retained the last preset unless it was in a saved chain.

craig-d wrote on 3/11/2022, 4:10 AM

hi! my info is that the developers did learn about this and they are going to work on correcting it. no telling how long it will take, but apparently it is on their list of things to do.

TR_Mala wrote on 3/14/2022, 5:26 PM

Custom saved chains preset names are still not sticking for me on SFPro16 . The last-used preset still loads, but the name defaults to "(Untitled)". Also, I can't seem to delete custom chains. This anomaly also occurred with the previous version of the software.

john_barr wrote on 3/14/2022, 8:03 PM

Custom saved chains preset names are still not sticking for me on SFPro16 . The last-used preset still loads, but the name defaults to "(Untitled)". Also, I can't seem to delete custom chains. This anomaly also occurred with the previous version of the software.

Hi. Send email to infoservice@magix.net and report these issues, with screenshots if possible.