Serial Number is not valid

DrMambo wrote on 1/12/2022, 6:42 PM

I installed my version (PC) of Sound Forge 13. I will not run no matter what I do. I get an error message that says "serial number is invalid". I ran the correction software suggested on your website. Totally useless as it detected no Magix software on my computer! I have Sound Forge and Acid 10 Suites installed.

My system: Win 10 up to date, Precision 7550, Xeon 6 cores, 64 Gigs of Ram, 6T plus storage. I have screen shots where can I send them.

Right now I seem to have lost my money. You are up to SF 15 and I can't get 13 to run... HELP please...

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/12/2022, 8:51 PM

@DrMambo Hello. Be sure not to confuse the Pro, Suite and Sound Forge Audio Studio versions. They need different serial numbers. You need to have the correct version installed. Also be sure to have the correct version number installed.

Serial numbers start with P3. If you have some other number, it's not a serial number. If it's a coupon code you can enter it here http://www.magix.com/redeem/

You can upload screenshots to this forum with the small arrow icon above the text box. Please remove all serial numbers from the screenshots before posting them here because this is a public forum.