Self TURN OFF !!!

Mikoaj-Indziski wrote on 11/23/2021, 8:59 AM

Heey , I use magix since long time and often it’s happening thst when I’m creating some songs with some plug-ins , the magix turn off , like just STUCK for a second and whole software is over , what the hell is happening? I have magix music maker 2020 full version 64bit and this **** doesn’t work ! HELP !!!

Comments

SP. wrote on 11/23/2021, 9:08 AM

@Mikoaj-Indziski Music Maker 2020 is a 32 bit software. You have likely updated to version 2021 or 2022 which are 64 bit. Apart from that, Music Maker is a quite buggy software that crashes often. You can to get it run more stable by switching to an external USB audio interface with good ASIO drivers. I have a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 and I think it helped with stability.

If you like the Music Maker workflow I can only advise you to switch to Samplitude Music Studio which is the far superior software both in features and stability. You can use all your Soundpools and Vita instruments in Samplitude Music Studio, too. I personally only use Music Maker for the Song Maker which is not available in Music Studio.

Mikoaj-Indziski wrote on 11/23/2021, 9:28 AM

I mean I really like magix becuse it’s easy and intuitive software but when I’m starting creating something , and being afraid that it will shut down in any second it’s so frustrating. So then I will try to download yours drivers and check if it will help somehow. But thank you so much for your help ! I really appreciate that 😀

SP. wrote on 11/23/2021, 9:35 AM

@Mikoaj-Indziski The driver will only work if you use a Focusrite audio interface.

But there are alternatives. You can download and install the free FL Studio demo version. This will also install the free FL Studio ASIO driver. You can then select this driver in the program settings in Music Maker. Maybe your Music Maker will run more stable if you do this. https://www.image-line.com/fl-studio-download/

Mikoaj-Indziski wrote on 11/23/2021, 9:37 AM

I already have full version of FL Studio but it’s so complicated for me that’s why I’m using magix 😜 but I change it now for do studio Asio driver , and will see what’s happend but thanks you are s magician! 😃