secondary color correction in video pro 1.5 missing

drinky wrote on 9/4/2009, 5:51 AM
can anyone tell me how to find secondary color correction on video pro 1.5, the updated version??? where is it??? or does it exist.  i search the internet and can't find any mention of any experience with it what soever other than to advertise that its there.  is it built into the primary color correction tool?  i've used vegas and it was always seperate.  i'd feel guilty for honestly not knowing, but the only record in the help file of any color correction is a reccomendation from the help file itself that you press f1 and get a little more information on the topic if you like.  this is ridiculous.  i've not found the keyword secondary anywhere on magix except where they sell it.

on another note, i notices mmc is available here.  i have a tascam midi us224 control surface.  am i to understand i can at least run control commands to the program as in vegas?  how would i do this

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 9/9/2009, 11:18 AM
Hi there,

Regarding secondary color correction, try this: In the color correction section under the foreground selection mode pick "Add" mode and select the color/segment you want to correct in the program preview monitor of Video Pro X. Under "Level" make sure that "Foreground" is selected. Now perform the color corrections.

I hope this helps.