Saving on OneDrive folder does not work

Vikis wrote on 12/14/2022, 8:42 AM

Hi,

Recently on the new Win 10 computers I have installed Samplitude X5. Also I have OneDrive for Business that I use for file sharing.

After creating a new project in Samplitude and as a destination selecting OneDrive folder, Samplitude just creates a separate folder with the same name on a disk that does not have OneDrive icons and functionality.

And the second case is that it does not create any separate folder but shows up in a OneDrive folder. However "ExampleProject.VIP" file starts Samplitude, but does not work at all, the error says that it does not find a project file.

I also noticed when I save project on OneDrive folder, configuration and working files are saved, but not .VIP file. And the .VIP file goes to folder duplicate that is not a OneDrive folder.

Has anybody ever had this issue? I have it on 5 different computers as I have multiple recording rooms for audiobooks.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 12/14/2022, 8:51 AM

@Vikis

I think this is a question better suited to the dedicated Samplitude Pro forum here since I suspect there are very few users of that specific software who visit and post in this current forum.

If not already a member of the Samplitude/Sequoia forum you will need to register first.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam