Samplitude pro X

ger-c wrote on 12/7/2021, 6:38 PM

I’m having an issue in samplitude.

When I record a saplitude project and later I go back to add a track, copy parts from that track to paste it in a different place of that track this is what happens:

Samplitude will link the copied part to other tracks and if I move a section in the track, the other tracks move sections without me selecting anything. Very annoying.

can anyone help, please. Thanks

Comments

SP. wrote on 12/8/2021, 6:37 AM

@ger-c What mouse mode and object mode are you using? I have selected "Volume/Objects" mouse mode and "Normal object mode".

ger-c wrote on 12/8/2021, 11:33 AM

Thanks for the quick answer. It works. But , if I want to select and copy something I have to go back to universal mode.

is there a way to avoid that?
thanks again

Ger

SP. wrote on 12/8/2021, 12:35 PM

@ger-c In Universal Mouse Mode the lower half of a track works like object mode. You need to click there. For copying and selecting click into the upper half.

ger-c wrote on 12/8/2021, 1:45 PM

Yes, I already know know that part; thanks.

but when do universal mode , it does the same thing I was explaining before.

”Samplitude will link the copied part to other tracks and if I move a section in the track, the other tracks move sections without me selecting anything. Very annoying.”

really appreciate your help! But for know I’ll stick with the mouse selection feature.
thanks again

Ger

emmrecs wrote on 12/9/2021, 3:32 AM

@ger-c

Are you aware there is a dedicated forum for users of Samplitude Pro here?

I wonder if you might be best advised to register at and repost your question there?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam