Samplitude and Music Maker same VST Instruments?

dan-s wrote on 11/17/2023, 8:20 PM

Hi,

I already have Samplitude Music Studio and I bought Magix Music Maker 2024 Ultimate. If I understood correctly the VST instruments can be shared from a program to another. The instruments from Samplitude can be used in Music Maker and the instruments from Music Maker can be used in Samplitude. Am I correct? How do I do that?

Comments

proaudio wrote on 11/20/2023, 6:48 AM

Hi Dan,

im aktuellen Music Studio X8 ist ein Link zum Music Maker Store verfügbar. Diesen aktivierst du über die folgende Einstellung in Samplitude.

GRB wrote on 11/20/2023, 10:46 AM

Yes, you should see a "sharing" of products and features mostly (as long as they are compatible from one application to another in core structure). IE, something really old may not be supported any longer (32 bit to 64 bit?).... or a newley updated release of something may not be able to run in older program I'd assume.... IE newer Wizard FX may not run in older versions of Music Maker... guessing here.

But most of my stuff over they years has transferred and scanned as avail mostly, between different Magix programs as it should be expected to, so not a big "NO" or anything there in my experience.

I think that would be a big marketing Boo Boo for Magix if things you've obtained previously didn't become avail when upgrading programs.

If you have any problems, open a support ticket and they will help you ( I have with great success a few times for related help). Just make sure you get and reply to the verification email sent shortly after to finalize the support ticket to agent.... I think many miss that step as I have a few times and thought I was being forgotten.

Hope this helps.

Cheers and may the Music Season be 24/7/365 !

Magix Installed & Loved: ACID Pro 11 / Samplitude Music Studio X8 / Music Maker 2025 Premium / Sound Forge Audio Studio 17 / SF Audio Cleaning Lab 4....

--- Current System: HP Laptop, 64bit, AMD Ryzen 5 7520U with Radeon Graphics, 16gb ram, 256gb SSD, running Win 11 Home and a Seagate 4TB external drive.