Sample Remake's

Moreno-Bragantini wrote on 9/24/2023, 3:02 PM

I've started dabbling with Magix again, I now have the 2024 version but I've been tinkering around since Magix 5. At the time there was a fantastic mode that unfortunately I no longer find today and you experts could help me (but I don't remember the name of the effect)... On a single sample you could break it up and mix the parts, like Gigi did D'agostino in Bla Bla with the old funky champion (I don't know if I get the idea)... could anyone tell me what name he got in the store? (provided the effect still exists...)

Comments

SP. wrote on 9/24/2023, 5:36 PM

@Moreno-Bragantini You are probably talking about the Vita Sampler or Loop Designer (no longer accessible in Music Maker. You need Samplitude for it).

You can use the free VST Big Fish Audio Momentum to modify loops very easily. If your version of Music Maker can load VST instruments I highly recommend to check this VST out.

Moreno-Bragantini wrote on 9/25/2023, 2:52 PM

I thank you very much for your answer but it wasn't that.. with a simple tap you could actually make the anagram of the sample but without changing amplitudes or waves.. I will definitely take a look at what you suggested. Thanks again!!