RX7 Eliments

David-Harvey wrote on 7/30/2021, 8:50 AM

I bought vagas post not long ago and have managed to activate vagas pro 18 and sound forge pro 14 but when i want to use the RX7 Eliments plugin in sound forge i have to activate it or use it as a trail. I have found no activation code to use. the only code i have is for vagas post and sound forge which i recieved by email. Please can you tell me is it only only a trail version I have that came with vagas post and i need to purchase an activication code

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/30/2021, 9:21 AM

@David-Harvey

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

It is my understanding that RX7 Elements was automatically included in a purchase of the bundle that includes Vegas Pro 18 Suite. If you did not buy the Suite variant, the serial/activation code for that iZotope software is an additional purchase.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

rraud wrote on 7/30/2021, 9:57 AM

I am not sure about the 'Vegas Post' deal or the VP 'Suites', The standard Vegas Pro package that includes Sound Forge Pro, does not include the third-party plug-ins activation serials (specifically, iZotope's Ozone Elements and RX Elements). Unfortunately Magix does not clearly state this. Otherwise, the included Sound Forge Pro has no limitations and is not a trial or demo version. You can email Magix customer service for a definitive answer if you like (infoservice@magix.net).
The iZ Oz and RX Elements plug-ins are included though when Sound Forge Pro is purchased singularly,. The 'Elements' plug-ins can also be purchased directly from iZotope, who occasionally has very attractive promo deals for Elements packages, especially around December.

btw @David-Harvey, this is a users group and there are no Magix staff here.

xman_charl wrote on 7/30/2021, 3:50 PM

I find these vsts included in Acoustica very easy to use in soundforge.

Gui is superior to izotope and some others I have used...

rraud wrote on 7/30/2021, 4:39 PM

Gui is superior to izotope

FWIW, that UI appears similar to iZ's Direct X multiband mastering comp/limiter that was included with the SFP 9 and 10 iZ mastering suite. Unfortunately those DX plugs will not run on 64 bit SF or VP.

David-Harvey wrote on 7/30/2021, 4:47 PM

Thankyou for your comments. Ill play around with RX7 Elements for a while in trial mode and see if its worth it purchasing them.

Thanks again.

rraud wrote on 7/30/2021, 5:59 PM

The included 'Noise Reduction Pack' (formally known as the Sony NR-2.0 suite), basically has the same tools as RX Elements. RX Elements may do a better job, but it is not 'night and day' better by any stretch. iZ's RX Advanced and Steinberg's SpectraLayers Pro are on another planet... more/better tools and performance, Naturally the cost is significantly higher as well.. SpectraLayers Pro is included with some of the upper tier SF and VP suite versions.