Revolta2 and mp3 queries

Peter-Haswell wrote on 11/21/2018, 2:07 PM

Hi guys. I have two questions and hope I am not breaking any etiquette by posting them in the same post.

I recently purchased Magix Music Maker Premium 2019 and so far have been happy with my purchase. I do have a question about the instrument 'Revolta2' however. Before buying the product, I watched a review on Youtube and when it was being demoed, in the drop down box, I was seeing about 350 presets. In my copy I only see one that called 'Best of' that gives me 16 presets. It was suggested in the comments to click on the cog under the store tab and try clicking 'download all purchased content' which I did with no impact. Nothing was listed as requiring installing. The other suggestion was to ask you here.

My second query is I am not seeing a 'export audio as mp3' option when trying to save a project. Is this no longer supported in this version?

Any advice on the above would be appreciated.

The version I have is 27.0.2.28 and I am running MMM Prem on a Dell pc using Windows 10 and 8gb of Ram.

Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 11/21/2018, 2:23 PM

For the presets have you been to the store and selected "more presets". That's where you'll find the additional Revolta presets.

For MP3 you select "more features" and choose the option more tracks and formats.

Until you download all the stuff you want from the store it doesn't appear in the program.

Peter-Haswell wrote on 11/21/2018, 2:57 PM

Thanks for the advice Graham.

browj2 wrote on 11/21/2018, 3:15 PM

Hi,

When you go to the Store, click on the gear at the top right - Options and select Show purchased items. From the dropdown, select More Presets. One of them is Plus Presets - Revolta. Is there a price with it? Or, is there a down arrow meaning that you have to download and install it?

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos