Comments

SP. wrote on 6/18/2024, 2:25 PM

@JW2 It's a one time payment. You only have renewal costs if you subscribe to Loops Unlimited.

If you want to get the successor version of Music Maker 2025, you need to pay the upgrade price. But that's not necessary if you simply stay on version 2025.

In case you like working with Music Maker but want more complex features, it's also an option to get Samplitude Music Studio instead of the next Music Maker version.

JW2 wrote on 6/19/2024, 10:27 AM

Thanks.

JW2 wrote on 6/20/2024, 1:49 PM

Have purchased the loops unlimited but when downloading the sound pools they have no loops or don't open. had several sound pools downloaded. Same problem with all of them. have uninstalled and when they come up for down load they show already downloaded. so not sure where to find them, how to reinstall them and will they work on download them again?? NOt sure if i know what to do. Not real tech savvy. Thanks for any assistance.

SP. wrote on 6/20/2024, 6:34 PM

@JW2 You can re-scan the Soundpools in the program settings of Music Maker. After doing that they should show up fine.

JW2 wrote on 6/22/2024, 5:49 AM

Thanks for your reply. The loops did re download. Think they would be very useful and fun but didn't realize the extent of their copyright. So guess I won't be using them. I would like to cancel my subscription as soon as possible. How do I go about cancelling my subscription? Thanks for any assistance.

SP. wrote on 6/22/2024, 5:59 AM

@JW2 In Music Maker 2024 it was possible to simply cancel the subscription in the welcome screen, after you launched the program. I think that should also work the same way in Music Maker 2025.

JW2 wrote on 6/22/2024, 12:24 PM

Thank You. I shall give it a try.

JW2 wrote on 6/22/2024, 12:46 PM

When I launch magix music 2025 I only found where to deactivate magix music. Not sure if that would cancel my subscription? Also was looking at the Acid Studio. Are all the loops in Acid also have the same copyright restrictions as Magix music 2025? Does acid studio work pretty much like magix music 2025?

Thanks very much for your assistance, JW2

SP. wrote on 6/22/2024, 1:30 PM

@JW2 There should be a button called "Manage Subscriptions" or something like that. I cannot tell you for sure, because I don't have Music Maker 2025. But you can also write an e-mail to infoservice@magix.net and tell them you want to cancel your subscription.

Yes, I think that Acid Music Studio loops are also limited to non-commercial usage. Be aware, Acid Music Studio is an old software from 2019. Acid works differently than Music Maker. It's main idea is to select audio loops and then draw their positions in the project, similar to the way the draw mouse mode in Music Maker works.