Registration and Migration of Sound Forge Support

cdxp wrote on 11/11/2016, 3:13 AM

Ive been a Sound Forge user for a long time through varioous versions. Now on 11

I read somewhere (possibly unofficial) that SoundForge users would be migrated to Magix and also about users being contacted with questionnaires etc. on the future. Presumably if a decision is made to retire the product there will be a crossgrade program to Magix software and if not there will be upgrades.  I've never received anything from Magix or Sony on the acquisition or any confirmation that my account has been moved over.

My Vegas purchase went OK but there seemed to be no way to add my Sound Forge to the support account.
Is there some process I should go through to reregister my copy of Soundforge 11 with Magix.  I probably did tick the no marketing box with Sony before but this is different and I would have thought sale  to another Vendor  would override no marketing choices.

BTW i'd agree with other posters that this forum is hard to find. I'd suggest users posting use the long form of Sound Forge for a while so the Sound Forge support forums starts showing up in search engines. 

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...