Register number lost

Christer-Andersn wrote on 9/26/2021, 10:57 AM

I have a version of Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 2013. I haven't used it for some time but installed it again today. I don't have the reg. number though. It is not on the box and the email is of course long gone. Can you help? I used another email address when I purchased the program - Email address removed by Moderator I have another one now - Removed by Moderator

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/26/2021, 12:48 PM

@Christer-Andersn

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff.

Also, this is a public forum so personal data, like email addresses should never be posted here. Hence I have edited your post to remove them.

Go to https://www.magix.com/us/support/my-service-center/ log in, go to My products, find the listing for PGD and your serial number should be there. If it is not you will need to email infoservice@magix.net, explain the problem and ask for their help.

Jeff

Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam