refund of music maker 21

anthony-donahue wrote on 3/19/2021, 5:02 PM

Good afternoon

I just purchased magix music maker 21 (upgrade from music maker 14)

I would like a refund.  9 crashes, won't remember my settings, no audio on analog recordings, multiple issues with the store/login, can't open my old files because it says i have the "free version"

i have spent a couple hours trying and i'm done. I am not interested in "trying this or that". 14 works fine- this does not.

I would like a full refund.  How do I go about getting one.

Please email me if you need any additional information.

I would also like to say that i have been a customer since 2004 (audio studio- still installed and used)

I will support your company again- once you have a stable reliable product.

Thank you for your time

Anthony Donahue

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/19/2021, 5:34 PM

@anthony-donahue Have you tried the suggestions you've gotten in this thread https://www.magix.info/de/forum/cant-login-to-store-program--1270582/ ?

Does your computer meet the minimum requirements for running Music Maker?

This is just a user forum. We cannot refund your money because we're just users. You need to contact the store were you bought Music Maker. In case it was Magix.com you need to contact shop@magix.net

anthony-donahue wrote on 3/19/2021, 5:57 PM

Good evening

Both contacts (the store and here) were listed in the email- so i used them both

Yep, system far exceeds req. Ive been using not only magix but many other over the years. this one..isnt done.

as far as suggestions in a forum- im a little old to trouble shoot poorly executed software. years ago i had the time, and did so- but no longer.

i indicated to them i would support them in the future- if the software works well.

Thanks for taking the time SP