Recording in Samplitude prox4

Paul-Cocianga wrote on 4/21/2021, 2:32 AM

Hi,

I've recently bought this program and I have a problem: I can't record myself on this program. I see that this app reading mymicrophone but when I push the red buttom it gaves me: error. I'm attaching a picture here

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/21/2021, 3:16 AM

@Paul-Cocianga Does it work if your start the software as administrator? You can do this by right clicking on the program icon and then select the corresponding option.

Paul-Cocianga wrote on 4/21/2021, 5:10 AM

@Paul-Cocianga Does it work if your start the software as administrator? You can do this by right clicking on the program icon and then select the corresponding option.

Thx, bro. It works, but I descovered a new problem.....I can't even save the project. Same " Error writing data"

SP. wrote on 4/21/2021, 5:33 AM

@Paul-Cocianga If recording now works in administrator mode it is a user rights problem. You need to modify your account settings in Windows and give it more write privileges or else the software will not be able to write your file to disk.

Paul-Cocianga wrote on 4/21/2021, 9:52 AM

@Paul-Cocianga If recording now works in administrator mode it is a user rights problem. You need to modify your account settings in Windows and give it more write privileges or else the software will not be able to write your file to disk.

Can you tell me how to do this? If you want...I tried but nothing. Now it saves the voice without negative. I don't know what is happening with this program

Paul-Cocianga wrote on 4/22/2021, 4:33 PM

@Paul-Cocianga

Maybe this articles are helpful for you:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-user-account-type-windows-10

Thank you!!! I really appreciate your help.