recording always starts from beginning

jfez4real wrote on 8/2/2012, 1:13 PM

I have  magix music maker mx the downloaded version. when recording music it always starts from the beginning of the song. so i cant ever come in on the 2nd verse i always have to listen to the whole song till the 2nd verse comes up. this isnt my first magix i know when you move the red line to the 2nd verse then hit record its supposed to start recording from there but instead it shoots back to the start. very annoyed by this plz help

Comments

Procyon wrote on 8/2/2012, 5:51 PM

The "red line" is the Play Marker.  Try moving the Start marker to a few measures before you want to start playing.

Lordan-Beebop wrote on 8/7/2023, 1:14 PM

The "red line" is the Play Marker.  Try moving the Start marker to a few measures before you want to start playing.

This didn't help me :( whenever I start it, it always goes to the beginning regardless of Play Line placement. I notice it always happens after clicking the back to start button a few times, so idk if that has to do with anything. it's not even with or with out verses, because this problem started after I only had 3 loops in my song.

also, I know this was last active 10 years ago, but there is only one other post about this with the same answer.

SP. wrote on 8/7/2023, 2:09 PM

@Lordan-Beebop Are the yellow loop markers at the top collapsed into a single point at the beginning of your song? If yes, click on the magnifying glass icon in the bottom right corner of the arranger window and then switch to another view mode.

Joshua-Kovacs wrote on 12/15/2023, 9:53 AM

@Lordan-Beebop Are the yellow loop markers at the top collapsed into a single point at the beginning of your song? If yes, click on the magnifying glass icon in the bottom right corner of the arranger window and then switch to another view mode.

This worked for me and I couldn't find the solution anywhere! Thanks!